But I just wanna write it down before I forgotten all about it
Last year (2011) I went to Orlando USA in December with my family
Of course, us being us went to Disneyland and Universal Studio
The most memorable and more exciting part was going to Universal Studio Orlando the Wizarding World!
Yup!
Yup!
There's a place where everything about Harry Potter is there!
I got to see Hogwarts!
I got to see Hogsmeade!
It was like everything I've ever imagined!
I love that place!
Everyone was wearing the Hogwarts uniform!
It was like heaven!
I saw the Three Broomstick!
I saw Honey Dukes!
I even went into Zonko's!!!
I love that place!
Everyone was wearing the Hogwarts uniform!
It was like heaven!
I saw the Three Broomstick!
I saw Honey Dukes!
I even went into Zonko's!!!
And the night view!!!
OMGosh!!!
I can only say that it was breath taking!!!!
OMGosh!!!
I can only say that it was breath taking!!!!
I really felt that I was like in the Wizarding World!!!
I almost cried!
OMG!!! I can't believe I was there!!!
I almost cried!
OMG!!! I can't believe I was there!!!
I really really love it there!!!
I wanna stay there forever!!!!
Dear readers, if you're a potterhead like me, GO THERE!!!
You won't regret!!! You'll even forget that you're living in a muggle world!!!
And those are as crazy about wizards as me, well, you'll still love it!!!
If I have the chance, I wanna go there again!
And I wanna stay 1 whole day in Harry Potter and the Wizarding World!!!
And I wanna stay 1 whole day in Harry Potter and the Wizarding World!!!
xoxo
ling
No comments:
Post a Comment