The 4 me 'look' when I'm with different people in different situations
The first me is when I'm with my family. People who I trust most and can wear whatever I want without being critic by anyone. The me where I'm always 'beautiful' for them
The 2nd me is the at home me
The ugly without makeup, heavy eye bags and dark eye circle me
That me is the usual image I would wear
In college, at home, in front of all the critics
This me is the one hiding behind all my friends' shadow. That 'not beautiful' girl with all her beautiful friends. The one that no one will ever take notice
The 3rd me is when I'm working
Even when working, I put on make up , I'm still that plain girl that is too plain to be noticed
Then the last me
Thats when I'm having my vacation with my family
The goofy, crazy, tired and happy looking girl
That's the 4 me that I usually 'wear'
How ironic that I hate spilt personalities people but I am one
Sometimes we really have to have different personalities to suit in different situations.
Those are my real personalities
It's not fake
It's just me trying to fit into this cruel society
xoxo
ling

No comments:
Post a Comment