I've been having these crazily random thoughts again lately :S
I've been learning to cherish everything in my life this year
After going back home to meet my family and relax, I was able to think straight again
Finally! No more ugly thoughts clouding my mind^^
After going back home, putting all my problems aside and relax
I begin to clear my mind, I begin to let go my anger and hatred
The usual me came back, and I embrace it with all my heart
Putting aside the problems for awhile really helped me
Dear readers, I believe everyone should not rush to solve all the problems at the same time
Sometimes we really need a clear mind to look at things from different perspective =)
I noticed a lot of people beginning to cherish the moments
Especially those small little special moments where not everyone can see ;)
I am too cherishing everything that's happening
This year, I had a lot of 'first times'
I was able to go out with my cousin after 2 years of us saying 'We'll meet and watch a movie together'
Come to think of it, it's so funny though, how we're cousins but we seem to not spend time together
Then there's work
I can tell you, this year is the best!
I had a job 2 weeks ago, I stood for 12 hours asking people to complete a survey for me
And man! I've forgotten how hard it is to pursue people to do one little thing for me
But I had fun! This time around, they had a lot of entertainment for people to watch
I've even taken pictures with the entertainers!
They were so funny!
Although it was hard work, it was still worth it
(No! It's not the money that interest me)
It was the experience to work with different people
It was the experience of letting go my all-high-and-mighty ego and be humble and a little more patience with man kind
It was also the opportunity to work with my college's best friend xD
And also through that, we got another job again this week! Woohoo!
I'm glad that they appreciated our hard work and decided to use us again!
Hmm... And besides that, I also made new friends this sem (Shocking? I know!!!! xD)
I feel so blessed to have these new friends whom I can chat with this semester
*won't elaborate more coz it's too long*
Then there is my lovely new roommie
She's not my very new rommie but I didn't say anything about her the previous post
So here it is
I'm so so glad she is my new roommate!
I was so so nervous about having a new roommate that I almost peed in my pants!
LOL
I really love her to bits!!!
She is the best roommie you'd ever get! (coz we've just met)
She is so sweet! Every day we'll chat with each other
With me telling her about my day, and her telling me about her's
We talk about our problems too xD (But not all :S)
Love the fact that she's so friendly and happy all the time!
Ah~
Then we come to the last part
Where I'll spend more enjoyable worry-less time with my friends?
Maybe? I don't know
Depends on the situation
Depending whether my friends will be able to squeeze me into their tight schedule :S
Time
Hmm...
It's a funny thing time is
It goes away so fast
It will never stop for anyone
We humans have to manage it ourselves
All work and no play, then we'll miss out on the beautiful memories with the ones' we love
All play and no work, we'll waste our life and ending up poor and a failure
Everything is important
Work, study, family, friends and love
It is what completes us
Since time won't wait for us, then we'll have to management it and squeeze everything in
There is seldom a second chance when the first had passed
But do we even realized if we're given a second chance?
So I say: Cherish!
Cherish the moments
Never regret everything that happen
You may regret at first (and permitted to regret) but you'll soon see that's what makes your life perfect
That's what makes everyone perfectly imperfect :)
xoxo
ling
No comments:
Post a Comment