Will anyone notice??
Will anyone care??
Will anyone find me??
Will anyone forget about me??
Will I be left alone in the darkness alone??
Will I be forgotten and will never be remembered...
If I can only live in a world were people remembers you so that you can live...
I think I won't live long enough...
Coz I think I'm not that important enough to be thought of...
But everyone else would be living....
Coz I think of everyone everyday...
Not every second...
But everyday...
Why am I always so sad when everyone is sad...
Why can't I stand to be alone...
I used to love being alone...
But why not now???
Why the sudden change??
I don't care anymore...
I'm gonna stop texting now...
Believe me...
Coz I'm bored and tired of it already...
I don't have a crush or lover or any love related thing anymore...
Coz I put it behind already...
But will anyone believe me??
I dough it...
Coz no one ever believes me...
And I hate making people believe me anymore...
I am DAMN tired of it...
xoxo
ling
No comments:
Post a Comment