I wish...
I wish...
I wish for a lot of things everyday...
I wish for all kinds of things...
I'm craving for everything...
But now...
I'm craving to be in a sleep...
A sleep that I will never wake up...
To be in a Dream...
A dream where I am free...
A place where I want to go...
I want to see the stars all night...
I want to breath the air in the valley...
I want to feel the cold air in the mountains...
I want to be in my own safety zone...
I wish all that could happen...
Although I hate being alone now...
But I still wish I could be in a valley...
Where there's mountain and a water fall...
Where I can see the stars and moon every night...
To breath the fresh forest air...
To be there without any worries...
If only there's such a wonderful Happy place...
If only...
xoxo
ling^^
No comments:
Post a Comment