Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friends For Benefit

I'm angry and very very hurt right now!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!
I hate it!!
I'm very very regret that I had known you??
Why did I choose you of all the people??
Why you as my friend???
Why after 1 month you turn 360 degree??
Why are you using me when I treat you fair??
Why I get such a bad responce for being a good friend??
Why am I always being used??
I am really really hurt!!!
I don't wanna do it anymore!!!
I don't get benefir for being your friend...
I don't mind... I just want you to not use me...
And yet I'm still being used...

Why does everone think that you're an ANGEL when you are NOT!!!!
You are a total B***H!!!
Why am I the deril when I'm innocent??
Why do you always act innocent??
I'm tired of it!! It's only 1 month and I've understand your personality!!!
I don't wanna be so close to you anymore!!!
I'm not gonna let you use me!!
Why can't you just care for me when I always care for you??
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



xoxo
ling

No comments: