Saw the pics when we were having our 'Jamuan Pengawas'...
I also saw a lot of pics of me and my frends...
I was thinking next year I want to go back to school to chat with them again...
Then...
I remembered...
I've graduated...
God damn...
Time really flies when you're having fun...
In this case... When you don't notice...
It may seem exciting to leave school at first...
But later on...
I felt that I don't wanna leave at all...
Life after SPM is really really boring...
No more feeling that makes you excited to go to school...
Or nervous when the exam is near...
Even when I'm on my holiday...
I realize that everyone is younger than me...
I mean people whom are as tall as me are actually young than me???
WHAT??!!!
I'm getting old!!!
OMG!!!
I don't notice anyone anymore....
Coz Gods knows why...
Everyone's younger!!!
Haiz....
What can I say??
Maybe leaving school is not a good idea but getting old is very serious...
xoxo
ling^^
No comments:
Post a Comment