Friday, December 4, 2009

Childish Day

Beep... 9.00pm
An hour has pass...
I'm listening to song just to relax a little before starting my revision...

Beep... 10.00pm
Another hour has pass and I'm still listening to 'Whatcha Say' by Jason Derulo...
My perdagangan revision book is in my hands but my mind drifted into the past...

Beep... 11.00pm
Another hour has pass again...
I did not realized that my song had finished...
I put away my Ipod and shut my revision book...
I lay down on my bed looking at the ceiling...
I felt bored....
When out of the room to see what's everyone's up to...
Dad and bro playing comp games...
Sis watching movie and surfing the net...
Mom and grandma watching tv...
I walked around the house like a ghost...
Unnoticed by anyone...

Beep... 12.00 midnight
How long have I wasted my time day dreaming?
I long have I listen to the music that had stop long ago?
How long had I held the revision book in my hands without reading?
*click*...
My room door opened...
Sis had finally came in to sleep...
I look outside...
All dark, she was the last...
How long had I wasted my time?
Not so long ago it was 9.00pm...
Now? 12 midnight?
Decided to surf the net...
*tick tack*...
It's raining out side...
Is this fate?
Am I not suppose to use the computer?
I closed my room door and decided to read 'P.S I Love You'...
I don't know how many times I cried...
By the time it was 1.00am...
My eyes was as red as a rose...

I shut the book...
Closed my eyes...
Thinking I'll have something to write in my blog again...
Is it really that hard to just let everything go and relax?
Why every book I read has a best friend to comfort them while I don't have?
Why is it that life seems so hard when it is so easy?
Why do I need to write my problems here but not keep it to myself?
Why is it so hard for me to tell my friends my problem?
Maybe I'm just afraid that they will think that I am thinking nonsense...
Maybe I think that they felt all these things are not that important than theirs...
Why does everyone have to pretend to be so grown up when growing up is so boring?
Childish for a moment is good one's soul...
Can't I just be childish for a few days without being asked to grow up?

I really wished that there can be a 'Childish Day'...
That way...
Everyone can have some fun without any worries...
That would be fun...


xoxo
ling^^

No comments: