Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Look... Haha

At first I really really don't want to do it...
Coz I like things to be 'tulin'... to be natural...

Like my looks... My hair... Everything...
Then too many people(esp mom) complain my hair is too messy... Hehe...
Then I went to stay with my aunt and grandparents to see what the salon say...
She suggest me to do rebounding...
So I did it...

For 16 years, 11 months and 26 days I was convince that I will never do anything to change myself...
But in 1 day...
Everything changed... (although I still believe that natural is beauty)...
Ok... So now...
My hair is straight...

So now I just need to save my money so that I can highlight my hair...
Wahaha...

Oh... The pics are the... U know what I mean...

Old Look...


New Look...



2 comments:

Apridlreams408 said...

OMG SO CUTE WEHH !!! EVERYONE LOOK HERE THIS IS MY COUSIN XD !!!

SeptemberSky said...

Haha... Sot sot lar you... Aiyo ownself take pic sure nice wan lor... I just edit my black eye circles then only look nice de lar... Real person not really... Haha.. Happy New Year yar...