Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sick

On Sunday I caught a cold...
=_=II...
Haiz... It was not soo bad at first but my dad say on monday I had to wear the mask juz in case..
Very hot wearing that thing...
Non of the teachers complain but my English teacher did...
Its good that I am willing to wear a mask but she still complain...
I can't simply 'ponteng' school...
She asked me why I did not stay home, I said that I was juz having a small flue...
And I don't have any mc...
How cold I stay home??
Then she asked "Do you need a mc from school?"...
What de f***???
Don't she knows that students can't simply ponteng???
After say that...
All tat shit boys laugh!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
I can't believe it!!!
If anything like that ever happens to them...
I swear that I will embarrass them in front of everyone!!!
Laughing at me can't help them answering the English questions!!!
Mark my words!!!
I swear I will never ever help them!!!
What childish boys they are!!!
Even the science class boys whom once were more childish than them now bcom more mature than them!!!
Don't ever let me know that they did something embarrassing...
I'll not let them go...
I've 'tahan' for sooo long...
Now it's my turn to be angry!!!

2 comments:

LaZyJaN said...

calm down gal...
hw r u now?feel better?
those boys in ur class really are childish since long time ago la..
they din get in touch with d outsdide world yet..
not their fault la..
dun waste ur time n energy to go n dislike them o angry with them k?
it doesnt worth..
jz leave them..they will grow up someday..

SeptemberSky said...

Now feeling much better after spending a day at home to think bout it...
You are right...
They are childish and I should not even waste my energy and time on them..
I juz have to 'tahan' for a few months then can say bye bye to them..
Hehe...
Thx...