Sunday, August 23, 2009

Realized

Ok! Another update...
I just realized something after watching a movie...
Had you ever noticed that the last time you saw a movie...
It was about terrorist?
Then after the terrorist it was about the end of the world...
About ice age all over again or something like that...
But now a days its all about virus, diseases, bacteria....
Is it me or is it that when ever something bad happens to the world...
The conclusion or something like that ends up in the movies?

I think that what all the movies the directors are trying to say is that...
If we humans want to continue surviving, we have to take care of mother earth...
If not, nature will strike back at us by giving us warnings like deathly virus or natural disaster...
Is it possible?
After watching the movie called 'The Happenings'...
I begin to wonder and I can say afraid too...
I am afraid that what if these things really happens...
What if the most dangerous thing to humans are virus, bacteria or disease...
Because it could spread...
This movie tells me that disease could spread through the plants around us...
Does anyone agree that disease are taking over our way of life?

No comments: