Every year the 阳光青年 will have a singing competition and 签唱会...
This year is also the same...
But it was organized at our primary school...
I was there to support my friends...
At first I felt really bored, but when the singers come out to sing...
Every one was sooo 'high'... Including me lah...
But I don't know who is that...
But it was fun to do that...
This year they invited 温力铭...
He also brought 2 of his students...
Wow! Both of them were really really good looking...
The first one knows how to play a guitar...
His singing was wonderful...
I really like him because I like musicians...
Then the second one was the best...
He is good looking, have a sweet smile and most of all is really shy...
Very cute...
I always find shy boys very cute...
He really dare not say anything... Very very cute!!!
Haha...
Then it was 温力铭's turn...
When he appeared, it was the best...
Very one started to get 'high'...
My friends and I stated screaming, although I don't really know who is that...
And I don't even know any of his songs...
But juz trying to enjoy it...
This is the first time I've ever been to a concert...
I can say concert because I had never been to any...
So high!
I really hope to go to a concert and experience these again...
It was definitely fun!!!
Wow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment