Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Perfect Soul Mate

I love you for who you are...
Not how you look like...
Not who you're gonna become...

What matters most to me is what's inside your heart...
No outside...
True... Looks are important...
But what use is there if you're handsome or pretty but your heart is as bad as a rotten apple??

Love binds 2 person together...
Without each other, there is no real love...
There is no real couple...
But to find a perfect soul mate... That's a task not many people succeed...
There are no perfect people...
True... But to each other, they are perfect...

So if you had found that perfect someone...
Hold on to he'she tight... Don't let'em go...
Coz you'll regret...
At least give each other a try before giving up...

I know coz...
Well... I just know...
I have not experience it...
But... I just can feel the feeling...
I just understands...
Crazy?? No... I don't think so...
It's just a feeling^^



xoxo
ling^^

No comments: