could not wait...
But what happen on Sunday, was a shock to me...
Me: Where are we going now?? [was thinking of places to shop]
Dad: Hospital...
Me:?? WHY?? See who??
Dad: Your yeye... He fell down... Now in hospital... We are going to see him...
Me: *Speechless* [my mind was blank, totally blank]
I really did not know that my granddad was admitted into the hospital...
I was really really blank...
I did not know how long the journey was to the hospital...
Coz i did not know what i was thinking, or maybe i did not even realize what had happen...
Hospital
Dad: Your bother can't go in... [dad went up to see yeye]
Me: Mommy, you go up see yeye 1st.. i take care of yong how...
Dunno how long later...
Mommy: your turn to go up... take this this this direction... 7th floor
Me: *walked as fast as I can, tried to find the room* [Saw grandma, I felt like crying] Ah mah..
Ah Mah: I scared you don't know where is the room... You ok or not??
Me: I juz flu... You ok? Yeye ok??
*Saw yeye and relatives*
Me: Yeye... You ok mar *felt tears in eyes, tried to held back the tears*
All the time i was with my granddad...
I felt like crying...
Coz I did not know what had happen...
Living so so near, yet...
I felt so far apart...
I managed to fight back my tears, but that does not mean I dun feel sad...
Sad coz I was the last to know...
Sad coz i could not help with anything...
Sad coz I was afraid I was not able to see him again...
The helpless feeling is as bad as surviving the icy cold winter...
No comments:
Post a Comment