Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ice-cream!!!!!!^^

Ok...
I've juz bought my new issue of GALAXIE!!!!
Love Galaxie so much!
You guys should read the magazine... It's great!!
I read what Adam Lambert said...
Galaxie asked what is his comfort food...
He said it was ice-cream!!!!
You heard that!!! Ice-cream!!! I love ice-cream so much...
So I've decided to ask all my blog readers what kind of ice-cream do you like...
Adam loves mint chip, chocolate flavours...
Wow!!! I love mint chip too!!! My fav!!!! I also love strawberry/boysenberry...
What about you??
Plz plz leave a comment...
Even if you juz happen to pass by my bog...
Juz write your name as anonymous if you don't want anyone to know who you are...
Juz comment!!!
I want to know how many people actually respond to me...


xoxo
ling^^


1 comment:

[ QinGZi ] said...

I'm coming...
Wakaka
Chocolate... Vanilla...
I like the most