Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in Ice.
From what I've tasted in desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if I had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that destruction of ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
This poem was written by Robert Frost.
The poem likens the elemental force of fire with the emotion of desire
And ice with hate.
True...
But some times...
I like to think fire and ice are both equal...
Both are considered Hell...
Both can cause human to suffer...
But of course like what the poet said...
Fire is really the emotion of desire and ice is hate...
When you desire some thing...
Your whole body get excited... You can feel the heat in your body...
But when you hate some one...
you could think of any thing that is cruel...
And hatred makes a person become ice cold...
Makes a person's heart ice cold...
That's cruel and sad...
So I do agree with Robert Frost...
xoxo
ling^^
No comments:
Post a Comment