While I
I do it all the time
Why? How would I know?
Maybe I'm just unfortunate in that way
Sometimes, things happens for a reason
Sometimes, things just happen and you happen to be there to witness it
I always always do silly things
I always embarrass myself in front of everyone
Why? I don't know
That's why I'm not good with people
That's why I stay away from people
Today
Today was the same
Well I mean yesterday since it's already midnight by now
Well
I did something really stupid, rude, silly and juz not respectful
I don't know why the heck I did not
But I just did
I can't take back what I say
I can't do anything
And the guilt is eating me away
I don't know what to do to make it right
So just to consult myself
And just to humour me my dear readers
Let me complain and say it at here
I wanna know what to do
But I also don't wanna be judge
xoxo
depressed ling
No comments:
Post a Comment