I've forgotten how much I've missed those memories
I'm glad that I really made friends when I 1st came in to UCSI
I remembered the time when all of us from the hostel watched the football WorldCup last year together in the common room
We even stayed up late to watch it
And we even woke up in the middle of the night just to watch the Final!!!^^
Haha xD Good memories!!!
Then I remembered 2010's mooncake festival
We went up to the hilltop to light up candles
And we even bought 4 (I think) lantern which we bought from 'pasar malam'
We stayed up till late that day
Ah~ Another good memory
We even light up candles along the roadside on the hilltop just for fun!
It was a wonderful time!!!
It was a wonderful time!!!
Then just before we went back, we recorded a video for my good friend's b'day
Then surely on my b'day
My hostel friends made a video for me
I still have that 'live' video
I love that the most!!!
It made me cry just watching it again^^
Then it came my good friend/ex-roommate's b'day
It made me cry just watching it again^^
Then it came my good friend/ex-roommate's b'day
Ah~ I remember making a video for her
I spend a very long time making it
Wanting it to be perfect!
And I also planed her b'day!
We really had fun playing!
Coz we planed to play a game!!! Haha xD
Good times!!!
That was all last year...
This year is kinda boring for me
Less fun, less excitement, less exercise, less wonderful memories
Guess it'll be a quiet mooncake festival for me this year
But I guess at least I had my fun
I had my memories to recall
And I'm proud of it!
xoxo
spetemberstars
No comments:
Post a Comment