Monday, July 18, 2011

Let Go and Move On


This semester is the most un-ordinary semester I've ever encountered
Faced some issues with college
Then got heart broken
Then went out and had fun
Then heart broken again
Then college issue again @@

I think I'm going nuts this semester!!
Anyway...
My main point!


At some point we have to let go and move on
No matter its the choices we made
Or the love we lost
Or the chances we lose
Or the people that we care walk away

We can just let go and move on
I think that it's easier said than done^^
But we have to try
We are living in a world that's full of excitement, sorrow, surprise, heartbreak...
All we can do is cry it out then move on
As one door closes, another door opens^^
Let Go and Move On pretties!!!!
YEAH!!!!



xoxo
septemberstars

No comments: