Tuesday, May 31, 2011

如果,假如,早知


我忽然想起。。。
在我们的生活中,就是有这么的‘如果’
就是这么多的‘假如’
就是这么多的‘早知’
我们种是遇见很多‘如果’的事。。。

我们都会说:如果我没这么做。。。
或者:早知我就。。。

可能有些人会说:如果有早知的话,今天就不会有乞丐啦!
对的。。。
但是,就是因为有‘如果’‘假如’‘早知’。。。
我们后来做的事就会聪明点。。。

For example...
Maybe before that you waited...
You liked someone...
But because you waited too long, he/she slipped out of your hands...
Then you'd say: If I'd confess to him/her sooner, she/he will be with me right now...
We always do things like that...
We wait later... We do it slowly...
But also because of this, you'd meet someone better...
Then the next time, you won't make the same mistake again...
Am I right?

I've seen all these things happen in my daily life...
People making mistakes...
From that mistake, you'll say 'if'...
And because of that 'if' word, you'd do better the next time...

It's a beautiful thing to watch...
Am I crazy? Perhaps...^^
I'm a person who observes...
Don't be surprise if I know more things about you than your bf/gf... Or your best friend...
I'm not stalking...
It's just who I am...
I don't observe only 1 person...
I see everyone...

To me, everyone is unique in their own special way...
I see things some people can't see...
I do things no one else will do...
Weird? Maybe ^^

Is that me?
Hell yes!!!!^^



xoxo
septemberstars

No comments: