Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Me and my own!

Today I did something for my jimui^^
Never thought what I love doing could help her in anyway...
I must admit I'm not that good...
But I did felt good coz what I did was from me...
From my heart... My own...
I hope my reader's will enjoy^^
Even if its quite boring...

'I can't remember when, but all I know is my life had always been dark.
I was desperate for it to change.
I was always lost and in bitterness.
I felt insecure all the time.
My life was like the dark night sky.
Although the stars and moon shone brightly, but I was still sad and lost.
Then you came into my life.
You gave me purpose to live.
You were like the meteor that shoot across the dark night sky.
You gave me strength to fight my weakness.
You were the one who light up my life and gave me the meaning to move on.'

Applause please!!^^
Haha...
Thanks to the books I read and a few songs I heard that inspired me^^
No special meaning to anyone...
Just went through my head^^
Like it?!^^ Thank you very very much!!!!! =]




xoxo
septemberstars^^

No comments: