I don't know how different...
But I just felt I need to write something...
And coz I've deactivated my facebook for a few days... hehe
"Everyone of use gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us." -Oprah Winfrey-
Thats the Quotes of the day that I would always update in Facebook^^
Now for my day...
I think I'm gonna be sick...
Yesterday I felt that I'm catching a cold....
Sure enough...
It's true... And now...
I think I have a sore throat...
I can't believe I'm that weak...
My immune system is not good enough...
And I feel tired easily...
Now i'm feeling cold and uncomfortable...
My eyes are tired and my body feels weak...
I hate this feeling...
Why am I so weak?
I'm having finals and I'm starting to be sick...
WEAK!!!!!!!
Haiz.... Tired of myself...
Tired of my own problems...
Tired of my laziness, troubles, doubts, un-confidence, moodiness...
I'm especially tired of myself worrying too much...
Why would I worry that much?
Why can't I just make myself happy?
I wanna try to help myself now...
I want myself to be happy and comfortable with myself...
I wanna love myself...
I wanna be relax and confidant...
xoxo
septemberstars
No comments:
Post a Comment