The tension between us...
I can't really stand it...
The less talk we have, scares me...
It's been like 3 days...
It's really scaring me badly...
I'm afraid of losing you...
Of losing our friendship...
I can't deny that I miss your laughter when we talk...
I miss seeing you laugh again...
I miss chatting with you for very long...
I miss talking nonsense with you for don't know how many hours...
I miss it so much...
I have friends...
But I still miss chatting with the one person that has been through with me a lot ever since I left for college...
I miss it so so much...
I afraid that if this goes on...
I'll go crazy...
I feel that we are just like normal roommates...
No more like before...
I miss it so damn much T.T
I can't deny anything right now...
I'm extremely afraid that we will grow apart...
What will happen at that time??
I don't know...
I don't want to think about it...
But the question still pops up...
Will we be like always again??
Will we be close again???
No comments:
Post a Comment