I had a choice...
To study at Taylor or Help College...
My mom compared both colleges...
Both has twinning program to Australia...
Both has the course that I wanted...
Now just left the price...
My mom say there are about 6000 difference...
So I choose to go Help coz it's cheaper...
But somehow I can't get Taylor off my mind...
My dad noticed...
He ask which 1 I wanted most...
He ask me to choose the college not based on the price...
So finally...
I choose HELP College...
It's cheaper based on the price...
Has the course that I want...
Has the twinning that I want...
The only problem is I don't have anyone to accompany me...
Haiz..
But I have to get used to that...
Coz I'm the one who choose to go to HELP...
I'm the one who choose to study in K.Lumpur...
Hopefully...
By studying in college...
I can be more independent...
xoxo
ling^^
2 comments:
All The Best ^^ !
^^ Thx yar... C u during cny!^^
Post a Comment