Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter that I love

I didn't realized that I am still so in love with winter...
I used to call myself winterling...
I first fell in love with winter was when I saw the korean drama called Winter Sonata...
I like winter because of the snow...
And sure it's also cold during winter...
So white...
So beautiful...
I heard that most people don't like winter...
They say that it's cold and wet and plain...
But had they ever think of winter in another way???
I find winter the best season...
Maybe because in M'sia there are no 4 seasons...
But I still love winter...
I've encountered it for a few times now...
My mom hated winter after our trip to Korea...
But I still love it so so much...
Maybe because although during winter it's cold...
I also represent another meaning to me...
Normally to some countries...
Winter is during December...
There would me school holidays and X'mas...
Although it's so cold out there...
But when you're able to enjoy it with your family and friends...
All the cold those not mean anything...
Winter during december also means that the year is about to end...
The year that we lived through is going to end...
And if that year is an enjoyable year...
Then winter represent that it's sad to leave the year that we loved to much...
I can't explain...
And I don't think anyone understands what I say...
But... The conclusion is that Winter and snow is not all bad...
Is not all cruel....
It's something different and meaningful to me...


xoxo
ling^^

No comments: