I am falling in love with you again oppa!
I can't believe it!
The more I see you...
The deeper I'm falling!
I will always support you TVXQ!!!
Every time I listen to your songs...
Or look at your pictures...
Or even juz hear your name...
I would get crazy...
You all are the best band I had really loved can care for...
Oppa brought light in my life...
Oppa also let me know what is music and not to give up hope...
I will never give up my faith and trust for you!
Hope you will come to M'sia soon...
I really want to go to oppa's concert...
Always remember to take care and stay healthy!
Remember that all around the world...
All your cass are cheering for you!
We will always love you!!!
We can wait for you as long as you stay healthy and don't hurt yourself during rehearsals...
Giving all my love to Yunho, Jaejong, Yoochun, Junxiu and Changmin!
Love you!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment