Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who Knew?

I stood on the rocks by the seaside...
I wrapped myself with my own hands...
Looking at the calm blue sea in front of me...
Suddenly there was wind...
It blew calmly...
My hair 'touched' my face...
Like a pair of soft hands were touching me...
I closed my eyes slowly...
I could smell the aroma of the salty sea...
I could hear the wind blowing the leaves of the coconut trees...
'Splash... Splash... Splash...'
The sound of the waves was the most beautiful and relaxing music I ever heard...
My mind lost in thoughts of the memories of YOU & I...
Every single memory made me smile bitterly...
I regret not realizing...
I regret not being there for you...
I could feel my body moving backwards...
As if I were to fall...
But it does not matter any more...
With you in my memory, I was too afraid to open my eyes and forget all of it...


to be continued...

p/s Just a story... Nothing personal... Trying to improve my essay...
pp/s I wrote this post sort of relate to a song called Who Knew by Pink

xoxo
Ling^^

No comments: