Saturday, July 25, 2009

Team Jacod & Team Edward

I've just watch from youtube the Comic Con...
Oh My God!!!
There were sneak peak of New Moon!!!
There were 2!!
Oh My God!!
All the screaming gals!!
It was so crazy!!!
But I did enjoy the sneak peak!!
1 was when Bella ride the motorbike, and she fell down...
Jacob(Taylor) went to her and took off his shirt to wipe her blood...
WOW!! He really did work hard!
All the muscle..

The there's another where Bella went to the Voltari to search for Edward(Rob)...
Edward thought that Bella had kiilled herself and he could not live without Bella...
He had already waited for Bella for almost a decade..
But Bella managed to found him...
Then....
Haha..
It stop...
It was already satisfy for me...

I love Harry Potter...
Don't get me wrong...
But I also like Twilight Series...
Maybe because it is different from all the other books...
Which says all wizards and witches...
And of cause vampire and wolfs are bad...
These 2 are really romantic stories...
Reading it makes your heart pound...
When it comes to a nervous part, you get nervous...
If nice to be able to picture the things happening in the book...
So I don't really need to wait too long for the movie because I am able to picture it...
But it only last for like a few weeks or month maybe...

Hehe...
Bottom line is that all the books that I had read was fantastic!
Love it so much!!
Cheers for the great books!
And great imaginations!

2 comments:

Apridlreams408 said...

HEHEHE Be jealous, I watched Half Blood Prince yesterday with my family XP

SeptemberSky said...

Haha... I'm not jealous coz 3 days after the release of Harry Potter... I went to watch le... Haha...