Saturday, January 31, 2009

Forget The Past and Start A New Future

After all the things that I had been through...
I have learn to forget it and focus on the future...
No use to look back and cry over spilt milk...
Haha...
I'm 17 already!
I have to forget about the past and cherish this year...
I'm going to graduate already...
After this year, its hard for me to be a young teenager anymore...
So I don't care if anyone say that I'm childish or anything...
What's important is that I'm happy...
That is all...

Just finish celebrating CNY...
So fun...
Really miss hometown...
Hate going to school so fast coz too many things not done yet...
OMG!!!
Need to rest and do everything...
So fast our CNY over...
I love CNY coz its fun to be with my relatives...
Especially to visit my Ah Mah and Yeye...
To see them happy during New Year Eve really is a enjoyable time...
Haha...
Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments: